Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Groom's Contribution: Pinwheels

From the start of the wedding preparations, I knew that I would be the one calling the shots. Weddings are afterall a girl's thing. So I have pretty much set myself that Jp would not be that involved with the preparations, most especially the wedding details.

The most I have asked of him is to check on the suppliers I want and see if he will agree with me, to check our contracts (it's his job anyway :P) and to subtlely tell me if I am going over board already since we have a budget to follow.

So I was surprised last night when during a random text, he asked me if PINWHEELS can be used for our wedding details. When I instantly read the text, I was smiling ear to ear. I cannot believe that he was actually thinking of our wedding details and have seen a pinwheel in their house when he thought of the idea. What amazes me more is that the pinwheel ties up my romantic vintage theme and the representation of our fun side as a couple. I was having a hard time thinking what would tie the two up, since we really are a fun and wacky couple who does not like a very stiff wedding even if the event is formal.

So pinwheels we will do.:) Here are some of the inspirations I found from various websites:

Pinwheels :)
 I would have to add some pompoms to even things out.

Now we have to finalize our color motiff.

DISCLAIMER: Owners of all photos used are acknowledge by the author. The author does not claim the photos to be hers.

No comments: