Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flower Inspiration

Since I am on a roll with the wedding details, for the flowers to be used for our ceremony and reception, I want to use only white and green colored flowers. For me, the white and green colored flowers represents spring, the season for new beginnings. And because the wedding is our step towards a new beginning in our lives and as a couple, here are the flowers I would want to have for our wedding:


GREEN FLOWERS from left to right; top to bottom: ROSES, CARNATIONS, BUTTONS and ANASTASIA (SPIDER) Flowers


WHITE FLOWERS from left to right; top to bottom: ALSTOMERIA, CASABLANCAS, ROSES, MALAYSIAN MUMS and CREMON Flowers
 
As per my reception decor inspirations, these flowers will be strategically placed through out the tables in a tin can with some bottles and candle holders for the centerpieces.

I will let Maja play with my idea. She does great flower arrangement.


No comments: