Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inching Our Way Closer To God

Yesterday marked the beginning of the lenten season.

So for today, let me tell you something of my relationship with Jp and our relationship with God. Eversince we have been together, we have agreed to put God at the center of our relationship. In whatever possible way we can, we always pray to God about us.

And since we started preparing for our wedding, we somewhat realize how we should strengthen our faith more. Wedding preparations and more so, marriage itself will be full of difficult moments we have to overcome just as it is full of  happiness and new adventures. We realize or actually, I realize that our faith in God would help us in those difficult times. It helps to have a strong faith in God and in all things good. It makes someone a better person. Well it should be most of the times.:)

For now, we are going to buy devotional bibles so we may learn the word of God in our hearts. We promised to attend a church and I would continue to attend mass on my own time.:) We also agreed to pay tithes to the needy as our way of honoring God and I am sure along the way we would start a prayer ritual.

It is an exciting process for me.

Our own way of discovering new things about ourselves and our relationship through God.

No comments: