Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Family Blessing

Exactly one month ago yesterday, we got engaged.

And now, we already have my family's blessing to be wed.:) Of course at Jp's side they already now about our plans and to have my side of the family approve of our plans to ge married have already signified us easing our way to our wedding day. I have come to respect my family more because of what my Dad said. He told us that if we will be having a hard time in choosing the guests because of the need to invite so many relatives, then we need not invite everyone. He wanted us to make our wedding more simple with less costs. Hearing him say this made me happy knowing I would not be compelled to invite our whole clan as the guests to our wedding. That is another less cost there.

So now we are officially blessed by our family. It makes our wedding preparations more at ease. Next stop will be treating his family to lunch then the "pamamanhikan" next year.
"

No comments: