Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And So It Begins

And so it begins...

That exciting and nerve wracking part of every girl's life. At least to those who have luckily found the one they would be willing to spend their lifetime with. I believe I have found that one person who will be more than willing to test the waters of spending this lifetime together with me.

And thus the start of this blog.

I need a refuge and a chronicler of some sort for the mayhem and madness this wonderful occasion shall bring. Writing has always been my passion and I will use it to the fullest.

This blog will entail all the details of this event. From the engagement until the reception. Everything.:)

After all, love is truly a wonderful thing not to tell the world about.

No comments: