Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Veil Inspirations

I have always wanted to wear a MANTILLA veil eversince I imagined myself getting married.

Mantilla veils came from Spain and is traditionally worn by women going to church. For me, it looks so elegant and vintage. It illuminates the face of the bride rather than hiding it. I feel that it frames the face more and focuses the attention of the guests to how the bride looks on her wedding rather than them looking at the dress itself. Here are some pictures of a mantilla veil:
Just like Mandy Moore's character wore in A Walk To Remember :)


I really love anything with lace trimming in it. I was really decided to have a mantilla veil when I stumbled upon this:




BRIDAL LACE CAPS!<3

Now I am torn. :(

Both are vintage in style and both will deliver the look I want for myself when I walk down the aisle. The bridal lace caps are a bit ahead in my book since only a few brides in the Philippines had used it (I am guessing) and it will be a nice break from the monotony of bridal veils.

I still have over 14 more months to figure out what I want. :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Firstly, your blog is lovely. Your journey through the wedding planning process is wonderfully documented. Congratulations.
Lastly, thank you so much for falling in love with the Posh Veils Ethereal Tulle and lace cap!

Sincerely,
Sharon (Posh Veils)